IPO – Globalisation Leadership
The Event Program
Leading the change worldwide
Strategic Globalisation for a new era
What is Globalisation Leaders Event ?
It is about becoming a change maker in the emergent digitalised economy and pioneering in a new frontier of growth.
The Event is for regenerative development and transformation of ideas into action. The focus is on creating real values and achieving sustainable growth through collaborative pursuit. It provides you a challenge to change as a leader. Visionary project plans are presented and practical actualisation of them are discussed.
Program Format and Agenda
Forum and Dialogue.
Regeneration of ideas and development. Pioneering and enterprising @ Qcircle.
- Session 1 : Seminar and Forum. (3 hours)
- Session 2 : Consultation on Action Plan and Application (2 hours by appointment)
- Application for Qcircle Award and submission of progression plan (Optional)
Online Webinar or Seminar at nearest Host’s Location
Online Dialogue or Consultation at nearest Host’s Location
All members and invited educators, business professionals, service providers and owners in any discipline.
- Non members will be provided with one year complimentary Starters Plan to explore Qcircle’s prepared environment.
- Members are directed to Qcircle Education plus Business ( ” E + B ” ) Portal and eLITE @ Qcircle for advancement.
Pre Event Action :
EDUCATION PLUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
All participants are expected to explore Qcircle online and be prepared for a constructive forum and dialogue among participants and members.
Post Event Action :
OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PROGRESSION PLAN
On completion of the Event, eligible participants can submit a Business Development Proposition / apply for a Consortium Plan for privileges and returns.
Please check with your local host for details. Program proper may varies to meet the local needs of participants.